This policy was last modified on October 20, 2011
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. slotsSpot.com uses personal information to create a secure and personalized service for our members. The optional Profile information (user name, avatar (photo), about location,) is displayed to all members of shokawa.com. Email addresses of shokawa.com members are never displayed to other users on the system. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
shokawa.com also collects information from users that is unique, but cannot be linked to a specific individual, such as browser type. We gather this information on all visitors to www.shokawa.com for systems administration purposes, to track user trends, such as our most popular features, to understand how our users make use of the site, and to provide our users with personalized, recommended content. Your information, may be used for the express purpose of:
- Delivering a purchased product or service requested
- Administering a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Sending periodic emails
- To personalize your experience
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not sell, lease or exchange your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your express consent, unless required by law or to protect your membership. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS. The shokawa.com site may contain links to other Web sites. Please be aware that shokawa.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites our users choose to visit. If our users provide any information directly to parties other than shokawa.com (even if those sites are showing the shokawa.com brand), different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the personal information disclosed.These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing your personal information to third parties.
- CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE. Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their profile page and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN. In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly provide access to shokawa.com to persons under the age of thirteen (13). In fact, shokawa.com is only open to persons at least 21 years old. as required in our Terms Of Service. If shokawa.com later learns that any member is under the age of twenty-one (21), we will take appropriate steps to remove the member's information from the database and we will restrict this individual from future access to the shokawa.com service.
- COOKIES. Like many other Web sites, shokawa.com uses a standard technology called "cookies." Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive -- not on our site. They can help make the Internet experience quicker and more convenient. Cookies help us understand how members use shokawa.com, which allows us to improve upon the service. We use the information gathered by cookies in aggregate, except in the case of error reports. Members who disable cookies will not be able to use shokawa.com.
- CLICK TRACKING. shokawa.com uses a method called "click tracking" to log user movement throughout our service. As part of this effort, we passively collect IP address, Web browser type, domain names, access times, referring URLs and page views for each session. This information is used to keep track of login names and passwords, to offer users a personalized experience, to enhance navigation, to provide content tailored to the user's interest, and to time out their session. We will not sell, lease or exchange any personally identifying information about you or your use of shokawa.com to third parties without first obtaining your express consent, unless required by law or to protect your membership.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS. shokawa.com may choose to deploy advertising on the service that is delivered to users through a third party's advertising server. Information about users' visits to shokawa.com, such as number of times they have viewed an ad (but no personally identifiable information), would be used to serve ads to users on this site. Third party ad servers may set cookies on the site in order to target ads to users.
- MESSAGE BOARDS, AND PUBLIC FORUMS. Please be aware that whenever members voluntarily disclose personal information online - e.g., message boards, file uploads, events, and listings - that information becomes public and can be collected and used by others. By posting personal information online in public forums, members may receive unsolicited messages from other parties.
- UPDATING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION. Members can access, change and update their registration and personal information by logging onto shokawa.com and selecting the Edit Profile option. Users who leave the service may choose to have their personal information deleted by contacting Contact@shokawa.comand sending their unsubscribe request from the e-mail account used to create their shokawa.com membership. Unsubscribe requests will generally be responded to within 48 hours, and will generally be acted upon within 48 - 72 hours.
- USER SURVEYS. From time to time, shokawa.com may contact registered members to invite them to participate in usability surveys. Participation in these surveys is purely voluntary. Typically these surveys are anonymous and no personal information is requested. However, occasionally, we may request your email address for the purpose of sending you a reward for completing the survey. No personally identifiable information submitted will be shared with people who are not authorized agents of shokawa.com. Data collected through the survey is used to compile demographic information about our members and to assist us in making improvements to our Web site.
- IP ADDRESSES. shokawa.com automatically receives and records your IP address information in our server log in two instances: 1) when you initially register your membership; 2) when a new slotsSpot.com session is initiated by entering a user ID and password. Only ten IP addresses are recorded at any given time; each new login session will overwrite the previous IP address logged. This information is only visible to slotsSpot.com administrators and is used to authenticate member accounts or to identify and block individuals who are not permitted to use our service.
- SECURITY PROCEDURES. shokawa.com has implemented security measures to protect member information from loss, misuse and alteration. We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted storage, firewalls and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Each of our employees is aware of our security policies, and your information is only available to those employees who need it to perform their jobs.
- ORGANIZATION COLLECTING INFORMATION. ?Corporation Name? owns and operates the shokawa.com domain. You may contact Sho ka wah Casino at Contact@shokawah.com.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.shokawah.com.
13101 Nokomis Road
Hopland, California 95449-9793
Phone: (888) 746-5292